It is the mission of the Chenega Corporation (cheh-nee'-gah) to succeed in business by delivering high quality services to our customers and to wisely invest our profits in assisting our Shareholders, in their journey to economic and social self-sufficiency.
We achieve our mission through our actions taken on behalf of the company and for our Shareholders, as follows:
- To engage in responsible business in an innovative, competitive, progressive manner to provide for long-term corporate stability;
- To attract, develop, compensate, reward, and retain a world class workforce that is guided by our value system and is focused on delighting our customers;
- To acknowledge the many opportunities and successes bestowed on the Chenega people and this corporation; to assist the broader family of native and disadvantaged small businesses by promoting their development and engaging in responsible business pursuits with them.
- To preserve and protect Chenega Corporation lands for future generations;
- To protect the rights, livelihood and cultural heritage of our Native people;
- To underwrite comprehensive cultural, societal and community activities;
- To provide services to current and future Chenega Corporation Shareholders, including education, training, employment and development to foster individual growth and well being.