Advisory and Assistance – Examples of Our Services
- Draft key acquisition documents such as Purchase Requests (PRs), SOWs or SOOs, Air Force Technical Manual Contract Requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate DD Forms 488, MIPR Acceptance, AF Forms 616, Fund Site Authorization, AF Form 406 and others.
- Research, coordinate and provide requirements documents to avionics item managers for procurements. Review Support Equipment Recommendations Data (SERD) packages.
- Review CDRL deliverables from Contract Data Requirements List/Supplier Data Requirements List (CDRL/SDRL) Delivery System (CS/DS).
- Provide System Program Director level acquisition and sustainment experience with full understanding in Air Mobility Command (AMC) and Air Logistics Center (ALC) operational requirements and sustainment processes.
- Manage the weapons Integrated Product Team’s (IPT) development of complex acquisition strategies for four multi-year contracts totaling over $100M supporting FMS requirements for the next 10 years.